Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ahh...What do I do?

Well, school begins again on Monday. Tuesday is my first Media Internship class. I have not contacted anyone or any organization about possibly doing an internship. I'm really nervous that all the "good ones" are going to be filled. I wanted to try for the Audubon Ins. but it's really competitive and I'm behind in the game! So, I am just beginning to research more places I can possibly apply to. 
On a second note, this is my last semester! That is so crazy to me. I've never actually had a full time job. I've always worked part-time and attended classes. I guess I'm just getting scared about the near future and the decisions that go along with it!
Ill post again, if any good news or results occur. 

1 comment:

Kristie Aylett, APR said...

You might want to search Twitter for the tag #pradvice or look at www.propenmic.org. There are a lot of students in the same boat as you and they're talking online. Let me know if I can be of assistance with the quest for perfect internship.